Last weekend, all I wanted in the WORLD was a pair of red flats. Doesn't sound hard to find does it?
I went to the fashion mall in Indianapolis to get three things: Body Butter, A chocolate covered strawberry from Godiva, and red flats.
Some would say that two out of three ain't bad, but some would be dumb.
I wanted those flats!
Hopefully, they'll come into my life soon...
Hello Blogosphere! Did you miss me?
I know you did : )
Guess who hasn't updated their blog in ages?
Guess who warned you in the FIRST post that that might happen?
Anyway, after being harassed about this blog by a clan of ginger-folk, I have decided to provide my readers (hah!) with a quick update. And, yes dear, I STILL love lists!
1. My life finally has some direction. My goal is to enroll into an accelerated Nursing program after I graduate with my degree in English. I know that sounds crazy, and it isn't even on my original list of possibilities, but that is where I am headed. Wish me luck!
2. I am in the first, healthy, adult relationship I have ever been in and it feels so. damn. good.
3. After some tough situations this semester, I have cut back on my involvement in school activities, and am trying to live a much healthier lifestyle in general.
4. I have been writing more and I think i have done some of my best stuff this past semester. Maybe I'll share sometime soon.
5. I have never been happier with who I am than I am right now.
6. I've been TAGGED!!! The rules of this lovely award/game of tag is as follows…
A) You must write 10 honest things about yourself that are interesting (of course, right?)
B) Pass the award along to 7 other bloggers that you feel embodies the spirit of Honest Scrap.
1. I am reading three very different books that involve the Holocaust right now, including "Night", "Book Thief", and "Maus". I have been obsessed with books about the Holocaust since reading "Number the Stars" in the third grade.
2. I like doing artsy things like photography, writing, theatre, and dancing, but I am not what I would call 'good' at any of them.
3. I make fun of a lot of peoples's blogs. Only the one's that are super over-dramatic with titles like "I just don't want to live anymore..."
Which is a LOT of them.
4. At this time in my life, I can't stop listening to The Weepies, Electric Six, and Adele. These albums are making my life sweeter.
5. I love reading and watching almost anything that has to do with zombies. I don't know what it is, but a perfect day would probably include watching "Dawn of the Dead" and finishing the "Walking Dead" graphic novel series.
6. I have lived in Indiana my ENTIRE life, but I don't think I will ever get used to these cold cold winters. I want to move to Arizona. Tonight.
7. I have only ever been on one vacation without my family, and that was going to Disney World with my high school marching Band (Go Hawks!). I will be going on my first college Spring Break vacation this year. It took me four years, but I'm doing it!
8. I can't wait to be a parent! I mean, I CAN and WILL wait, but it's a part of my life that I am super excited about. I want to be a mother more than I want to be a wife. Sorry Ann Coulter.
On second thought, suck it, Ann Coulter.
9. I don't cook very often, but it is AWESOME when I do. I can cook almost anything, and well.
10. I LOVE doing laundry. like love it.
I'm not tagging anyone.