- I'm a writer
- I count both Tina Turner and Fran Drescher among my heroes
- Social justice is kind of my thing
- I played drums all of high school & still can't read music
- I love comic books
- I sometimes performs stand-up comedy
- I'm TERRIFIED of earthworms
- I know what good music is, but still enjoy the bad stuff
- I have two beautiful godchildren. Seriously, these kids could be models
- I hate good-byes. I bawl. Every time
- The first time I cursed, I was promptly stung by a bee. On the tongue. I still curse
- My favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake
- There is a 93% chance I'll like you
About This Blog
This blog chronicles my life (mostly funny), loves (mostly Nutella), inspirations (like Oprah and Kenny Loggins), and aspirations (writing, non-profits, adventure). Topics I could write about here include everything from my my obsession with blue birds to my detestation of political apathy.
I'm still figuring out what I want out of this. Right now, I just like connecting to the people who read and comment, but perhaps one day, I'll use it for something else. Writing this blog is as fun as it is compulsory. I won't abandon it, though the background will probably change often until I find the template that is really me.
I'm in the process of figuring things out, one plan at a time. Welcome to the process.
* Photo taken by Stevi Clark.